Learn what is about ptc? And know how to make money with ptc sites. All ptc sites are free to register and require minimal skill to work. Easy to earn money from ptc sites.
WHAT IS PAID TO CLICK?
Paid To Click sites are the Internets recent best money making program. It is the easiest way to earn money online without any investment. This business needs only less skill to work, just login and view ads daily and get paid.PTC act as middlemen between advertisers and consumers, the advertiser pays for displaying ads on the PTC website, and a part of this payment goes to the viewer when he views the advertisement.
In addition, most PTC sites offer a commission to its members for signing up new members “similar to many affiliate marketing programs online”, or they may pay members a percentage of the clicks that their referrals make as an ongoing commission or a percentage of the purchase made by said at some enhancement package on site.
The PTC sites generate their profits not only from the part of the price paid by the advertiser, but much of the gain may come from direct sales of referrals or buying enhancement packages “that provide greater earnings per click, etc”.
THINGS REQUIRED FOR JOINING PTC SITES?
- A personal computer / Laptop.
- Only one account per computer per IP “Do not create multiple account if you do not want getting banned from PTC that you follow.
- Speed internet Connection with No Proxy.
- Gmail account / Another email account.
- Paypal Account “Or another payment processor like perfectmoney okpay bitcoin solidtrustpay skrill neteller payeer, etc”.
- Bank account “to withdraw all your earning”.
WHY CHOOSE PTC SITES?
- Only by viewing advertisements you will get paid.
- All PTC sites are free and easy to join.
- Working with PTC sites does require minimal skills.
- No previous experience required.
HOW TO GET PAID FROM PTC SITES?
- When you reach minimum payout request, immediately asked for payment.
- Cash will be paid to your paypal or other payment account.
- Then withdraw your earning to local bank or sell in exchanger.
- And then withdraw through your ATM.