Bitcoin Faucet? Most of the people are unaware of bitcoin faucets. And, most of you might have seen advertisements about top bitcoin faucets on paid to click sites. But people like you would have no idea about it. This article is all about bitcoin faucets. Here you will get answers for the following questions – What is a Bitcoin Faucet? How Bitcoin Faucets operate? Why Bitcoin Faucet pays you money? Make your mind clear and start to earn bitcoins on faucets.
What is Bitcoin Faucet ?
- A bitcoin faucet is a web page with lots of advertisements running on it that rewards a small amount of bitcoin to their members for visiting their page.
- Bitcoin faucets like these pay bitcoins to their members for every visit they make to their web page 24/7.
- The rewards are not fixed on most of the faucets instead they are variable. Each time they dispense some amount of bitcoins based on a number of claims made by the members per day or at least few claims every week.
- The more you’re regular, the more you can earn. Few Faucets pay fixed amount of bitcoins each time when you claim.
- The bitcoin faucets will fix a revisit time. The revisit time is the time fixed by the faucets, where you can claim bitcoins only after certain fixed time from the previous claim.
- For example: If you’ve claimed the bitcoins now, you cannot claim the bitcoins again immediately. Instead, you’ve to wait for a certain time before you can claim another time.
- The revisit time varies from 1 minute to an hour based on the faucet.
How Do Bitcoin Faucet Operate ?
- Now you know what is a bitcoin faucet and how bitcoin faucets dispense bitcoins. When you enter a bitcoin faucet along with ads, captcha API will be installed in the center of the web page.
- You have to solve the captcha and click claim in order to qualify for receiving the bitcoins.
- To prevent spammers and usage of automatic bots. Bitcoin faucets protect their property using captcha protection.
- In simple, you’ve to open the faucet enter your wallet address, solve the captcha and click claim to receive bitcoins. Continue the same process after revisit time.
Why Bitoin Faucet Pay You For Visiting Their Web Page ?
- As I said earlier the home page of bitcoin faucets will be fully covered with advertisements. They bring revenue to their faucet through these advertisements.
- And they pay their members from the ad publisher revenue.
- Now let me say how it works. Advertising networks like Google Adsense pay faucets both in terms of impressions and clicks.
- So, if any of the faucet members clicks an ad on the faucet. Faucet owner will receive $0.10 to $1 or even more per click based on member’s geo-location. And for every 1000 times the faucet page generates the impression, they will also be paid in terms of CPM
- Thus, the faucet earns money both in terms of clicks and impressions. Like 10 clicks per thousand impressions = $3 for clicks + $3 eCPM = $6 revenue for faucet.
- Faucet owners need customers to create impressions and make clicks. Nobody will do it for free nor they can do it on their own. So, faucets owners create a community of members who can do it for them. In turn, members get paid for doing it.
- For example: If the faucet owner earns $5 for 1000 impressions, they spend $1 – $2 for 1000 impressions to pay their members for making them earn.